Friday, December 21, 2012

Winter, Washington (state). Some swell from the Northwest to surf.

Jumped in the truck., Drove below to the shop,.. Grabbed the combo sup., hit the road for 2 hrs...took some quick video shots.!   video below.!

                     Greatest drive in the world, is the drive to go play in some surf.
 Every year there's more and more of us out there.. The first plan was to be able to, supply surfboards for my self and friends.
                 As time passes the opportunity's have arrived to,,, have a possible sale or two from my surfboards..  That is a great option to have.. I'm not sure if it is the love I have of the water.? or the waters ability to romance anybody's  mind and body to complete bliss. There has not been a more complete feeling inside of me> (when a board is sold, or just finished a ready.) Just like having a warm wave wash over you laying on a soft sandy beach.







No comments:

Post a Comment